Pytania do I etapu konkursu językowego
Pytania do I etapu
IX Szkolnego Konkursu Języków Obcych
im. Katarzyny Czarneckiej
rok szkolny 2018/2019
- In which city was the “Titanic” built?
- In which English county would you find Stonehenge?
- Which UK city was called Eboracum by the Romans?
- The former Royal Yacht Britannia is now a tourist attraction, in which city is it moored?
- Which motorway connects London to Winchester?
- What is the capital of the Isle of Man?
- What are the name of the hills that separate England from Scotland?
- Which is further north, Edinburgh or Dundee?
- Which two London boroughs begin with the letter “E”?
- What is Lindisfarne also known as ?
- In which English town would you find the 'Bridge of Sighs'?
- Rothesay is the principal town on which Scottish island?
- The hill known as Wenlock Edge stands in which county?
- Which large lake sits in the centre of Northern Ireland?.
- Which is the most Northerly town in the British Islands?
- And the most Easterly?
- In which county does Kinder Scout, the highest peak in the Peak District,lie?
- Near which town would you find “The Angel of the North”?
- In which town is the National Library of Wales?
- Which two counties does the Dartford crossing connect?